Thursday, June 21, 2007

1965 Mustang Fastback GT 350 Replica - Jo Dunn & Roxie



Jo Dunn
www.allmustangandfordclub.com

I have my '65 Mustang about 6 years now, with help I did a lot of the restoration myself, had the paint work done, and actually found in pretty fair condition when I purchased it.

The Mustang is an original California black plate car, a lady got it new in Long Beach and moved to Barstow, that where I found the car, so I'm the 2nd owner.

Oxford White with Guardsmen Blue stripes, black interior, built 289 with 4bbl Edelbrock manifold & carburetor, Edelbrock cam, Tri Y Headers, 2 1/2 Flowmaster exhaust system, C4 Auto/Trans, Power Streeting, Power Brakes, Air cond, Le Carra Shelby steering wheel, Torque Thrust D 15" Wheels with BFG T/A tires ... warning 'lady driver has a heavy foot'.


Audi TT , технические данные